Thanks for stopping by Xpresso Design!
If you're looking for a complete blog makeover, or simple blog headers, buttons/badges, event buttons, banners, Facebook cover pages, or other graphics--you're at the right place!

You can expect professional and dependable service, and a design that will be fitted to your taste. Designing is more than a business for me, it's something that I love. Although I started web design recently in September 2012, I have been designing as a hobby and learning my way through art software for over 12 years. I will work with you to insure you get a design that will rock the blog world!

Xpresso Design is run by Giselle from Xpresso Reads. Read more about me on my blog's "About Me" page!

Head on over to my portfolio to view my designs!
COPYRIGHT © XPRESSO DESIGNcopyright BLOG DESIGN BY XPRESSO DESIGN.